Peach Glazed Pork Roast
- Category: Entree
- 1/2 cup LC-Peach Preserves
- 1 batch Onion Soup Mix (separate recipe)
- 1/2 cup Russian Dressing (separate recipe)
- Additional LC-Natural Sweet White, to taste, optional
- 2 pound pork roast
- Combine the preserves, onion soup mix and Russian dressing in a bowl.
- Add sweetener to taste if you want a sweeter glaze. Prepare glaze several hours or even the day ahead so that the dried onions can soften.
- Place the pork roast in a small foil-lined baking pan. Pour the glaze over the roast.
- If you have time, let it site in the fridge to marinate for a few hours.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 60-90 minutes or until pork is done. The internal temperature should be between 140-160 degrees.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.