- Category: Main
- 3 tablespoons LC-Natural Sweet Brown
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon LC-Tomato Ketchup
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1–1/2 teaspoons LC-Thick ‘n Saucy
- Combine first six ingredients and whisk together until well blended.
- Add Thick ‘n Saucy, and whisk again smooth.
- Spread half of the sauce on 4-6 ounces of pork spare ribs, which will yield 3-4 ounces of meat and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Grill as you normally would, adding the remaining sauce as you grill.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.