Egg Noodles 2
- Category: Main
- 1 cup LC-Pizza and Bagel Flour
- 3 tablespoons LC-Biscuit and Pie Crust Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, at room temperature, beaten
- 1/4 cup soda water
- Mix flour and salt together. Add eggs and mix.
- Add soda water and mix until you get a good consistency and knead for 4-6 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll out to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness (or use a pasta roller). Cut it however you like and allow to dry 3-5 minutes before cooking.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.